4 DAYS RIVER KAYAK CHUBUT RIVER
Los Altares Valley
A trip to truly connect with nature. Cultural experience sharing magical moments with local people. Adventure kayak trip, paddling river down along the valley of Chubut River.
Los Altares Expedition:
Location: Chubut River, Los Alteres Valley, Patagonia, Argentina
Trip length: 4 Days, 3 nights. Beginning and finishing in Trelew.
Activity: Sea Kayaking / Wilderness Camping / Hiking / Cultural Experience
Accommodation: Wilderness camp/ Hosteria.
Physical challenge: Low to moderate
Minimum group size: 2
2018-19 Dates: 2 to 5 march / 7 to 10 Dec .
Price: U$D 1150.- per person.
- Kayaking in the Chubut River between the imposing rock walls of the Piedra Parada Valley
- Daily hikes and kayak fishing
- Patagonian Steppe’s fauna and flora
- Natural history and local culture
- Magical sunsets and starry nights
- Qualified expedition guides
- All group camping and cooking gear; all group equipment, kayaks, paddles, etc.
- Ground transportation as mentioned in itinerary
- Hotel Night in day 4.
All meals whilst on the kayak expedition itself
- Any additional meals not specified in itinerary.
- Personal gear
- All items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, excess beverages e.g. mineral waters, wines and liquors, laundry, room service, insurance.
- Trip cancellation insurance that also covers medical issues and/or evacuation
- Staff/Guides gratuities, tips