3 DAYS SOUTH COAST OF SAN JOSE GULF
Join us for this three day adventure kayak trip paddling in the Gulf of San Jose. During this trip we enjoy daily wildlife viewing, great food and get to know local fishing families that live in the coast.
Location: Península Valdés, Chubut, Patagonia, Argentina
Trip length: 3 days, begins and finishes in Trelew or Puerto Madryn
Activity: Sea kayaking / Wilderness camp / Hiking / Wildlife viewing/ Whale Watching
Accommodation: Wilderness camp
Physical challenge: Low
Minimum group size: 2
2022 Whales Season: 27 to 29 Aug/ 9 to 11 Sept/ 30 sept to 1 Oct / 21 to 23 Oct/ 4 to 6 Nov
2022 Summer Season Dates: 20 to 22 Jan/ 10 to 12 Feb/ 16 to 18 March
Price: U$S 980.- per person. (regular departures)
Special rates for groups 4 pax to 8 pax.
- Kayaking with sea lions
- Marine and land bird watching
- The most important population of Southern Right whales in the Southern Hemisphere
- Imposing landscape and magical Patagonian sunsets
- Qualified expedition guides
- Entrance fee to Peninsula Valdes Nature Reserve
- All group camping and cooking gear. All group equipment, kayaks, paddles, etc.
- Ground transportation as mentioned in itinerary
- Airport transfers Puerto Madryn / Trelew
- All meals while on the kayak expedition
- Additional meals not specified in the itinerary above
- Personal gear
- Hotel accommodation
- Items of a pure personal nature such as phone calls, excess beverages, wines, etc.
- Trip cancellation insurance. Medical & evacuation insurance
- Staff/Guides gratuities.