8 DAYS MALACARA EXPEDITION CHUBUT RIVER.
Piedra Parada Valley
A trip to truly connect with nature. Cultural experience sharing magical moments with local people. Adventure kayak trip, paddling river down along the valley of Chubut River.
Location: Chubut River, Piedra Parada Valley, Patagonia, Argentina
Trip length: 8 Days, beginning and finishing in Trelew or Puerto Madryn
Activity: Sea kayaking / Wilderness camping / Hiking / Cultural experience
Accommodation: Hotel / Wilderness camp
Physical challenge: Low to moderate
Minimum group size: 2
2022 Dates: Nov 24 to Dec 1 / Dec 8 to 15
Price: U$S 1850.- per person. (Regular departures)
Special rates for groups of 4 - 8 pax.
* Optional: Begin trip in Bariloche or Esquel
- Kayaking in the Chubut River between the imposing rock walls of the Piedra Parada Valley
- Daily hikes and kayak fishing
- Patagonian steppe fauna and flora.
- Natural history and local culture
- Magical sunsets and starry nights
- Qualified expedition guides
- Hotel accommodation, double or triple occupancy in Day 7, in Puerto Madryn or Los Altares
- All group camping and cooking gear. All group equipment, kayaks, paddles, etc.
- Ground transportation as mentioned in itinerary
Airport transfers Puerto Madryn / Trelew
All meals while on the kayak expedition
- Additional meals or accommodation not specified in the itinerary
- Personal gear
- Items of a pure personal nature such as phone calls, excess beverages, wines, etc.
- Trip cancellation insurance. Medical & evacuation insurance
- Staff/Guides gratuities, tips